A Maskcara Review by Lovely Things With Abby
Have you heard of Abby? Well, you should get to know her because she is such a sweet Southern Belle! She is a blogger, YouTuber, speaker, etiquette coach, and wife & mother. Her blog is a breath of fresh air! She recently did a review on Maskcara makeup and we fell in love with her charm and talent. Join us for a Maskcara Review by Lovely Things With Abby.
About Lovely Things With Abby
Abby says, “The key to leaving a fabulous impression with the warm glow of genuine likeability starts with this one ingredient: caring. By caring less about how you want to be perceived by others and more about how you’d like to make others feel in your presence, the perception people have of you will take good care of itself. Because more than the way you entered a room, what you wore, or how you ate your dinner (all important elements) people will remember how you made them feel.”
Wow. Can we get an amen?! When you care about how you treat people and how you make them feel, you will genuinely impress others. What great advice! Abby likes to focus on lovely things and making life beautiful. She has a lot of talent and likes to share it with others. She has served in Guam teaching English to children and she continues to find ways to serve today. Her blog focuses on lovely things through mommy, home, and lifestyle.
Pros and Cons
According to Abby, some of the pros of Maskcara makeup are:
- It is a modern makeup look.
- Maskcara has pretty colors.
- Gives you a womanly look with the contoured cheekbones.
- It is fast and easy to apply.
Some of the cons:
- It is difficult to get a perfect color match online. Finding a local artist would be ideal so you can color match in person. If you have to make a color change, be prepared to wait for the process until you get your makeup. But she appreciates the great customer service that Maskcara provides and you can exchange or return your colors easily.
- Without the setting spray it can wear off throughout the day.