Pros and Cons of Becoming a Maskcara Artist
Have you been considering becoming a Maskcara Artist? Do you have some reservations and concerns? Do you have some excitement when you think of the opportunity? Let’s walk you through some of the pros and cons of becoming a Maskcara Artist so you can make your decision once and for all!
What is a Maskcara Artist?
First off, what is a Maskcara Artist? A Maskcara Artist is someone that applies and sells makeup to a wide range of women. They get to be personal beauty helpers to women that need assistance, advice, and beauty tips. They teach women how to feel beautiful and confident in their skin.
Maskcara Artists can sell makeup to customers and they can also build a team. If you want to be a leader, you can train your team to help women build a successful business.
Not only do they get to help and train women, but they get to earn money to help their family. Whether it’s a side gig or a full-time job, you can make as much or as little money as you want.
Cons of Becoming a Maskcara Artist
We get it. Doing something different can be scary! So here are some reservations or cons to becoming a Maskcara Artist that you should consider:
- Becoming a Maskcara Artist takes time in training. You will definitely have to take time to train and learn the Maskcara products, techniques, and business. But learning and practicing with makeup can be fun!
- Becoming a Maskcara Artist takes consistency. In order to see results, you will have to be consistent. You can’t expect to pop on social media or blog every once in a while and be successful. You must be consistent. Show up every day. Consistency is your secret weapon to success!
- Becoming a Maskcara Artist takes patience. The long game of consistency requires patience. You may have some really successful days or weeks and then some not so successful days or weeks. It takes patience to be successful. And consistency. Did we already mention that? 😉
- Becoming a Maskcara Artist takes hard work. You will need to do your part in learning and growing in order to be successful. Our team gives you the trainings and tools to grow, but you must put in the hard work and consistency in order for your business to grow and thrive.
- Becoming a Maskcara Artist takes time. If you are a stay at home mom, if you’re single, if you have a full-time job, if you work part-time…whatever your position, becoming a Maskcara Artist will take up your precious time. But when you want something bad enough and when you love something enough, you will always make the time for what matters most. And the little things that don’t really matter, will fall by the wayside.
- Becoming a Maskcara Artist takes confidence. You might feel nervous at first to get in front of a camera to record a tutorial or to get in front of women to teach, but you must suck it up and fake it til you make it girl! Be confident in what you know and be willing to learn. Be confident in knowing that you are beautiful, because you are! Nobody will want to learn or buy from someone that doesn’t believe in it herself.
Pros of Becoming a Maskcara Artist
As in every situation, there are always cons. But there are also always pros! So here are some pros to consider when becoming a Maskcara Artist that will help you make your decision:
- Becoming a Maskcara Artist can be a great source of income. Who doesn’t want more money?! No matter what your reason behind making a little extra cash for your family, it is possible! When you put in your hard work and consistency, you will see success and start making money!
- Becoming a Maskcara Artist can give you a great creative outlet. We often lose ourselves as women when we get stuck in the daily rut of mothering, working, and chores. Being a Maskcara Artist provides a way for you to express yourself and be creative. Whether you want to work with people in person or build a business online, it’s a great way to create and use your talents to help women.
- Becoming a Maskcara Artist can connect you to wonderful women. The Maskcara sisterhood is such an amazing place to build friendships and support systems. You connect with women that are positive, uplifting, talented, generous, and kind.
- Becoming a Maskcara Artist can give you a sense of accomplishment. When you see something you create or when you help women feel beautiful or when you start making money for your family, it gives you such a sense of accomplishment. You take pride in your hard work. You relish in your progress.
- Becoming a Maskcara Artist can push you and make you grow. It sure is scary to step outside your comfort zone, but it sure is rewarding! And empowering! When you look to see where you began and see what you have created, you realize that you can do hard things. And it makes you stronger and pushes you to do even harder and greater things in your life.
- Becoming a Maskcara Artist can help boost your confidence. If you had a little bit of confidence to begin with, then your confidence will just grow the harder you work! You’ll see where you came from and where you are now. As you train and practice, you’ll get better and your confidence will sky rocket.
So think long and hard. Weigh your pros and cons. Consider your options. If you have more questions and concerns, please email us HERE so we can walk you through your decision. If you want to join our team, you can learn more about it HERE. We would love to add more confident, hard working, and creative women on our team! We offer all the women on our team training that will help build their business. We offer personal mentoring and encouragement. We absolutely love being Maskcara Artists and are so glad we took the leap of faith and stepped outside our comfort zones. Being a Maskcara Artist takes time, hard work, patience, confidence, hard work, and consistency. But it is all worth it and it is so rewarding!